Atlantic Tire & Service began another excellent year of accolades when they recently received the NC Tire Industry Dealer of the Year Award from North Carolina Tire Dealers Association. This award is given by the North Carolina Tire Dealers Association and their peers, consisting of Dealers & Suppliers across our State, and also includes national affiliation of different areas. Anthony Blackman, owner of Atlantic Tire & Service, also serves on the national Board of Directors of the (TIA) Tire Industry Association.
These are the criteria for consideration used to give the award:
- Business Accomplishments: Size & Number of the dealership(s) makes no difference, but rather its influence on the local market, its growth under the dealer’s supervision, and its profitability.
- Marketing Skills: Imagination and creativity. How well marketing efforts are tailored to the dealer’s market and to strategic business goals
- Organization Skills: Administrative effectiveness, training programs, business plans and other evidence of progressive practices.
- Industry Awareness: Dealer’s participation in professional activities and tailoring of business practices to take advantage of industry trends and developments.
- Community Contribution: Any activities that help to promote or better the nominee’s community, including involvement in civic, fraternal, religious, charitable, educational, or other worthwhile affairs. Any independent tire dealer, except our previous winners, is eligible for the competition.
We are excited for Anthony, Beth & the Atlantic Tire Service Team that makes it all happen.