Because of our dedication to the community and our customers, we have been honored to receive multiple local, regional and national prestigious awards, including:
- 2023 Cary Living and Midtown Magazine Diamond Award – Best Automotive Repair Company
- The News & Observer Raleigh’s Best 2021 – Auto Mechanics Repair Shop
- 2021 CARFAX Top-Rated Service Center – Atlantic Tire & Service Cary
- Tire Review’s Top Shop Award 2008 & 2015 – named Tire Review’s Top Independent Tire Dealer in North America as part of the publication’s Top Shop Awards
- 2013 Eastern BBB Torch Award – awarded by the Better Business Bureau to ethical companies and charities in eastern North Carolina that build trust, advertise honestly, tell the truth, remain transparent and honor their promises.
- Best Mechanic Shop 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 – awarded local Maggy Award seven years in a row from Cary Magazine readers for “Best Mechanic”
- Blue Seal of Excellence – awarded by the National Institute for Automotive Excellence to recognize a commitment to customer service. Atlantic Tire & Service was the first vehicle-repair facility to earn this award in Cary.
- NC Tire Industry Dealer of the Year 2016 – this award is given by the North Carolina Tire Dealers Association and their peers, consisting of Dealers & Suppliers across our State, and also includes national affiliation of different areas.
- 2016 DREAM BIG Blue Ribbon Small Business – were selected from a record number of applicants from across the country and were judged in four key categories: strategic planning, employee development, customer service, and community involvement.
- 2016 Tire Dealer Humanitarian Award – Anthony and Beth Blackman were selected as recipients for the Tire Dealer Humanitarian Award from Tire Business
- Multiple Awards from Cary Chamber – honored with 2022 Community Service Award, 2013 Small Business of the Year Award, 2001 and 2008 Community Service Awards, 2008 Small Business Awards, 2007 Pinnacle Award, 2007 Small Business of the Year (Morrisville Chamber), 2006 Citizen of the Year Award, and 2004 Employer of the Year Award.
- Local Readers’ Awards – in addition to the local Maggy Awards, Best of Cary awards from Cary News readers for “Best Tire Store 2016 & 2017,” “Best Place for Auto Repair” and “Best Customer Service”; and “Best Mechanic” and “Best Car Care” award as voted on by Wake Living readers.
All of our technicians are ASE or TIA Certified. This means that only the best and most knowledgeable individuals will be working on your car. After passing an exam and providing proof of two years of relevant work experience, a mechanic can become ASE certified. To remain certified, ASE-certified professionals must be retested every five years. The Tire Industry Association certifies individuals after extensive hands-on training, seminars, classroom instruction and a certification exam. These TIA Certified Technicians have the opportunity to attend additional training to become an instructor.