Some A/C problems, such as dirt or contaminants in the refrigerant, can lead to complete failure of the condenser or the compressor if left untreated. That’s why preventive maintenance is critically important for A/C systems.
Here are a few problems to watch out for:
- Fluctuation or inconsistency in cabin temperature
- Air conditioner taking longer than normal to cool down
- Odors coming from the air vents
- A/C system unusually loud
- Engine running rough at idle when the A/C is on
- Electrical problems when running the A/C (such as the stereo cutting out)
If you haven’t had your car’s A/C checked recently, bring it in for a diagnostic and ensure that you don’t get stuck in the burning heat! Give us a call today to set up an appointment at any of our three convenient Triangle locations.
- Free Wifi
- Shuttle Service
- Complimentary Coffee
- Cable TV