A poorly functioning cooling system may show some of the following telltale signs:
- Fluctuating engine temperature gauge
- Engine temperature rises when the car idles for more than 30 seconds
- Smoke coming from under the hood
- Groaning or squealing sound from the engine compartment
- Visible coolant drips or leaks underneath the vehicle
- “Check engine” sensor light (this can be caused by a number of different things and is not necessarily a cooling system issue)
An overheating engine block can damage your vehicle beyond repair. If you see any signs of a possible problem with your radiator or cooling system, do not delay—have our technicians check it out immediately.
We fix all types of radiators and cooling systems. Give us a call today to schedule your appointment at any of our three convenient Triangle locations.
- Free Wifi
- Shuttle Service
- Complimentary Coffee
- Cable TV